Saturday, March 13, 2010

shop update!
























i put some more stuff in my etsy store today. i just gave you a little sampling of what you can see when you go check it out, i mean, when you have the time and all.
i also wanted to share a picture of my shop window. i think it's pretty cute. i asked matt if i should add more to it but he said no. what do you guys think? should i do more? if you think i should, what do you suggest? i thought about writing 'spring' on the window with that glass paint stuff, but it was so cold and cloudy today that i just didn't really feel like it. maybe i still will. i would love some feedback though. i didn't get a picture of the little table over on the right. you can just barely see the vase of flowers. and you can take a wee peek at what the inside actually looks like too with this angle. i love my shop. it's so fun.
have a fabulous saturday night!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

It's cute! From this angle I think it looks like it might need another dress form? Or maybe I just can't see well the other stuff you have up there.

Kimberellie said...

Oh, I love that shop window! So adorable!!! How much fun is that having your own shop? SO cool! I like the idea of the word "Spring". I say go with it!

heart: purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

chicfaced said...

eeeeeee! I love your windows! What a cute dress too. I think just adding the glass paint would be enough. How often do you change your displays?

Omg, this makes me so excited for my shop! I'm so happy we can be blog/store owner friends. Whether you know it or not, you're a constant source of motivation for me!
xo, Megan

Leanne said...

oh, your shop is so adorable! looks like it needs a little something else, but i just can't put my finger on it. out of curiostiy, how do you decide what to put in your etsy shop, and what to put in your store?

Starr Crow said...

it is so perfect Amanda! i love it all, and the fact that your have your name up in the corner...how official!

alice said...

I love the simple windows, it's absolutely perfect! Your shop is adorable.

cadencesmama said...

thats so awesome you have your own store! looks beautiful!

acute angle said...

your store looks suuuuper cute! I wish I lived near by so I could come check it out!