Tuesday, December 21, 2010

christmas joys

12-21
song of the day: 'up on the housetop' -my child has been singing this song incessantly!
it was a lot warmer today! woot! not a cloud in the sky and a slight breeze. absolutely gorgeous. i began my day with a run near the water up to one of the bridges and i stopped just to enjoy the view and the serenity of it. makes an early morning run so much more worth it.
then later in the morning we went to a fish market to pick up some fresh seafood for dinner tonight. there was this cool little boardwalk nearby so we went out to take some shots. i was so afraid one of the birds was going to land on my head! but none of that happened and only a few folks thought it strange that matt was out there taking my picture.
then it was back to the house for lunch and some relaxing. i was able to go up to the roof and sunbathe a bit while reading. it was awesome!
12-21
12-21
12-21
12-21
12-21
and i thought i'd share a few photos of the house and the amazing view i woke up to this morning and will get to enjoy for the next two days.
12-21
12-21
12-21
12-21
details:
dress-vintage
shoes-vintage bass leather sneakers

9 comments:

Belle said...

I'm so insanely jealous of these photos and the lovely weather you seem to be having! We've got snow, snow and more snow back in England, just craving to be on a hot, sunny beach right now!
Lovely Blog
Belle
xx

Hen said...

Gorgeous photos! It looks so nice over there. Jealous! Also that dress is so cute :)

Hen
Teenage Daydreams
xo

Amanda said...

These photos are amazing! I love the pretty colors everywhere and I'm so digging that color blue on you.

xx

gloomy said...

that dress is adorable on you!
and wow. oh my goodness. those last photos are gorgeous. the view, the house are just stunning!

Unknown said...

nice and warm. far from out truth here, but i'm so okay with that! :)

BTW, having a Swarovski earring give away! Check it out & share :) Happy Holidays.

B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

Alyspank said...

Too beautiful of photos! Almost looks straight out of a dream :)

Alyssa

http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

archives vintage said...

sighhhh...that view is AH-MAZING! hope you are doing lots of relaxing! xo

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I just want to say that you have such beautiful legs. haha. You can tell you are a runner too.

Alaina said...

LOVE this outfit! It's so nautical/preppy and beautiful ;)

I've also love the simple color combo or a carmel-y brown with lighter blues.

And I'm so jealous of your weather. In Northern Ohio it's been about 15-25 degrees all week. Well, at least I've been able to use my new coat ;)

I just found your blog today, and I'm absolutely in love with your style. So effortlessly chic :)

xox alaina