Friday, July 8, 2011

polka dots and hair cuts

7.8
had some fun making isaiah stand in as my camera holder today. which accounts for the smiles. he's much cuter than my tripod :)
oh and i cut my hair! i wore a hat just because i am not ready to show it off just yet. she needs a bit more of a trim before i make the big reveal. but i think i did a pretty good job, if i do say so myself.
7.8
7.8
7.8
7.8
details:
hat-vintage, my shop
dress-etsy, shop no longer there
shoes-vintage bass boaters, reanimated rags

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah did a good job! You always look good in interesting neutrals.

lauren said...

you look so lovely in this color, what a great outfit. and i really dig the hat, i have been wearing fedoras all summer to cover up my awful excuse for a haircut.

teaandtangerines.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Isaiah will be a pro by the time he's 14 if he keeps it up! You look splendid. You wore a hat after getting a haircut? I want to see the front better! I'll try to be more patient though! I saw the back as you know from when you posted that shot on twitter at least.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I love that dress! And yay for cutting your hair! You look great!

Anonymous said...

luv it!!!! cant wait to see it all polished up! :)