Thursday, July 21, 2011

shades of gray

7.21
this dress is inappropriately thick for a blistering heat wave, but it's insanely comfortable and it has pockets. that makes it all worth it. plus, it's sweatshirt-esque material does help me regulate my body temp when i am indoors. why does everyone think they have to crank the a/c down to negative numbers?!?! it's summer, it's supposed to be warm, let's not lose sight of this. k?
7.21
7.21
7.21
7.21
too cool for school.
7.21
details:
dress-old navy, thrift
shoes-urban outfitters

5 comments:

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

it's a super cute dress! i find i'm often dressed inappropriately for the weather. boots during a heatwave? sure!

Kitsune-kun said...

love those shoes!!

Think Twice Style said...

Preach it on people cranking the a/c down to subzero temps! Oh and I love the lip stain on you :)

The Semi Sweet said...

I really hate when the AC is cranked so hard I have goosebumps. I have a blanket at work just to combat that problem;) At least you have a stylish dress!!

The Ettatorials said...

You look so happy in these photos and that dress is adorable!