Sunday, July 10, 2011

what matilda wore

i had my first double sale this week. i felt soooo bad! on thursday, someone bought this black dress in my store and within minutes it also sold on etsy. thankfully, the girl that bought it online was super gracious. i love awesome customers!
matilda
of course matilda reminded me that only one double sale in 2 1/2 years isn't all that bad. and i had to agree with her. man, i hate it when she's right!
matilda
so with that said, the black dress is no longer available, but this terry cloth number is still in the shop!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

you have really cool stuff in your shop!

Megan said...

OMG. I dread the day. I'm so happy to hear the Etsy buyer understood and didn't flip out (which for some reason I assume will always happen). So yes, yay for awesome customers AND yay for your merch to be so awesome that erebody wants it!