Friday, September 30, 2011

birthday suit

striped
this was what i wore on my birthday.  the weather totally cooperated and it was gorgeously sunny and warm so i decided to put on this maxi dress i found at goodwill last weekend.  matt bought me the vintage dooney & bourke.  isn't it fabulous??  he did such a good job :)  and if you're wondering why i look a bit out of it, it's because i had just gotten out of my hour long massage.  it was flippin awesome.
so, now that my birthday is behind me, i'm left with the reality of being not just 30, but IN MY 30s.  that's actually pretty heavy.  don't get me wrong, i love who i am now and what i've accomplished in my 31 years, but it's just....i don't know, a big deal.  ya know?  getting older.  it happens to us all, i just hope i do it gracefully.
striped
striped
striped
striped
striped
details:
dress-thrift
bag-vintage dooney & bourke, bday present
scarf-urban outfitters
shoes-vintage

No comments: