Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a day of mourning

2.6
yesterday was a day of mourning.  my patriot's stunning loss to those stinking giants in the super bowl hit me pretty hard.  i won't even try to describe to you the atmosphere in my house sunday night.  suffice it to say, IT WAS BAD.  and i had all these plans for a celebration post for monday with all our super bowl pics, but i just hadn't the heart to do it. 
however, i did resist the urge to don sackcloth and ashes.  instead i went for my old stand-by: shirt and leggings.  i tried to class it up a bit with my new jacket from jcpenney and my favorite vintage teal pumps.  shades of black and gray because i'm sad, but a spot of color to remind me that good days are still to come.  
i am always, a pats fan for life :)
2.6
2.6
2.6
2.6
2.6
2.6
2.6
2.6
details:
jacket-jcpenney
leggings-walmart
shoes-9 west, vintage

No comments: