Monday, March 5, 2012

the little things

IMG_0557
such a lovely weekend.  we had dinner with friends, warm sunshine, fun days, and relaxing nights.  pretty perfect.
and i was super excited to get my in pink order in the mail on friday.  all texas style council attendees received a gift card to spend on really cute jewelry and frankly i wasted no time in spending mine.  i basically planned my entire outfit around my ring.  sometimes it's the little things that can change everything.  like, i've never worn this jacket all buttoned up as a shirt.  the ring made me do it.  i'm pretty sure it has magical powers.  i'm diggin' it.
IMG_0527
IMG_0532
IMG_0553
IMG_0547
IMG_0536
IMG_0544
IMG_0550
details:
jacket-fancy treehouse
scarf-thrift
jeans-silence and noise, ebay
shoes-vintage nine west, thrift
ring-in pink, gift card from txsc

2 comments:

jenloveskev said...

Ooooh I LOVE this outfit. I wish I was wearing it right now haha. You look fantastic!! Can't wait to see you this week!

Alicia Bailey said...

Thanks foor posting this